Much-buzzed-about rap up-and-comer (and carrier of the great Rev Run’s genes) Diggy Simmons marks his official entrance into the game with the inaugural single off his forthcoming LP. Copy, Paste is a chilly banger which finds producers Andrew “Pop” Wansel and Oak mixing syncopated percussion with hazy synths as Diggy shows off his “million dollar swag.” The artist’s Atlantic Records debut has to yet to receive a title or release date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come to Rock (Freestyle)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.