Much-buzzed-about rap up-and-comer (and carrier of the great Rev Run’s genes) Diggy Simmons marks his official entrance into the game with the inaugural single off his forthcoming LP. Copy, Paste is a chilly banger which finds producers Andrew “Pop” Wansel and Oak mixing syncopated percussion with hazy synths as Diggy shows off his “million dollar swag.” The artist’s Atlantic Records debut has to yet to receive a title or release date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come to Rock (Freestyle)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)