Much-buzzed-about rap up-and-comer (and carrier of the great Rev Run’s genes) Diggy Simmons marks his official entrance into the game with the inaugural single off his forthcoming LP. Copy, Paste is a chilly banger which finds producers Andrew “Pop” Wansel and Oak mixing syncopated percussion with hazy synths as Diggy shows off his “million dollar swag.” The artist’s Atlantic Records debut has to yet to receive a title or release date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come to Rock (Freestyle)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.