Originally intended (according to unverified reports) for Lupe Fiasco, Click Clack Away ended up in the very capable hands of teen sensation Diggy Simmons. With the vocal backings of Bruno Mars and production from his team The Smeezingtons, the young Atlantic Records artist dissects relationships and how he’s been effected by love. According to Simmons’ Twitter, the uber-catchy Click Clack Away isn’t his new single, nor does he plan to release it as such in the future. Check back with the Booth in the weeks to come for more information on Diggy and his forthcoming debut album.
Written by Rhymestyle on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come to Rock (Freestyle)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.