Originally intended (according to unverified reports) for Lupe Fiasco, Click Clack Away ended up in the very capable hands of teen sensation Diggy Simmons. With the vocal backings of Bruno Mars and production from his team The Smeezingtons, the young Atlantic Records artist dissects relationships and how he’s been effected by love. According to Simmons’ Twitter, the uber-catchy Click Clack Away isn’t his new single, nor does he plan to release it as such in the future. Check back with the Booth in the weeks to come for more information on Diggy and his forthcoming debut album.
Written by Rhymestyle on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come to Rock (Freestyle)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.