Originally intended (according to unverified reports) for Lupe Fiasco, Click Clack Away ended up in the very capable hands of teen sensation Diggy Simmons. With the vocal backings of Bruno Mars and production from his team The Smeezingtons, the young Atlantic Records artist dissects relationships and how he’s been effected by love. According to Simmons’ Twitter, the uber-catchy Click Clack Away isn’t his new single, nor does he plan to release it as such in the future. Check back with the Booth in the weeks to come for more information on Diggy and his forthcoming debut album.
Written by Rhymestyle on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come to Rock (Freestyle)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)