Originally intended (according to unverified reports) for Lupe Fiasco, Click Clack Away ended up in the very capable hands of teen sensation Diggy Simmons. With the vocal backings of Bruno Mars and production from his team The Smeezingtons, the young Atlantic Records artist dissects relationships and how he’s been effected by love. According to Simmons’ Twitter, the uber-catchy Click Clack Away isn’t his new single, nor does he plan to release it as such in the future. Check back with the Booth in the weeks to come for more information on Diggy and his forthcoming debut album.
Written by Rhymestyle on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come to Rock (Freestyle)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.