There is only one word for this song: BANGER! The production work done by Mario Winans on Last Night is superb; making the beat on this track is crazy! Keyshia Cole‘s sultry vocals are the perfect fit for this song. If you’ve ever been in a relationship, you will relate, because let’s face it: we’ve all been here before. Diddy and Keyshia Cole laid down some straight up hotness on this collaboration that will definitely have you “Pressing Play” over and over again.
Written by Chicki on 01/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)