There is only one word for this song: BANGER! The production work done by Mario Winans on Last Night is superb; making the beat on this track is crazy! Keyshia Cole‘s sultry vocals are the perfect fit for this song. If you’ve ever been in a relationship, you will relate, because let’s face it: we’ve all been here before. Diddy and Keyshia Cole laid down some straight up hotness on this collaboration that will definitely have you “Pressing Play” over and over again.
Written by Chicki on 01/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.