After exchanging blows with 50 Cent on the cut I Am, Diddy is at it again on Everything I Love, the follow up single to his new album Press Play. Featuring the likes of Nas and former Goodie Mob alum and now Gnarls Barkley member, Cee-Lo, the flow is superb and helps the likes of even Diddy sound rivetingly fresh on the mic. However, the undeniable reason for the success of this to-be HOT single is the production, done by Grammy award winner Kanye West.
Written by DJ Z on 09/30/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.