After exchanging blows with 50 Cent on the cut I Am, Diddy is at it again on Everything I Love, the follow up single to his new album Press Play. Featuring the likes of Nas and former Goodie Mob alum and now Gnarls Barkley member, Cee-Lo, the flow is superb and helps the likes of even Diddy sound rivetingly fresh on the mic. However, the undeniable reason for the success of this to-be HOT single is the production, done by Grammy award winner Kanye West.
Written by DJ Z on 09/30/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.