After exchanging blows with 50 Cent on the cut I Am, Diddy is at it again on Everything I Love, the follow up single to his new album Press Play. Featuring the likes of Nas and former Goodie Mob alum and now Gnarls Barkley member, Cee-Lo, the flow is superb and helps the likes of even Diddy sound rivetingly fresh on the mic. However, the undeniable reason for the success of this to-be HOT single is the production, done by Grammy award winner Kanye West.
Written by DJ Z on 09/30/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)