After exchanging blows with 50 Cent on the cut I Am, Diddy is at it again on Everything I Love, the follow up single to his new album Press Play. Featuring the likes of Nas and former Goodie Mob alum and now Gnarls Barkley member, Cee-Lo, the flow is superb and helps the likes of even Diddy sound rivetingly fresh on the mic. However, the undeniable reason for the success of this to-be HOT single is the production, done by Grammy award winner Kanye West.
Written by DJ Z on 09/30/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.