After the original version of club-inspired Come To Me helped loft Diddy’s new album, Press Play, to the top of the charts, the remix is released. The chosen guest feature of Bigge is fitting, since he is the man personally and solely responsible for Diddy (then Puffy) being allowed to pick up a microphone.
A second helping is sometimes filling, but this hits the spot nicely.
Written by DJ Z on 11/12/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everything I Love ft. Nas & Cee-Lo" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.