After the original version of club-inspired Come To Me helped loft Diddy’s new album, Press Play, to the top of the charts, the remix is released. The chosen guest feature of Bigge is fitting, since he is the man personally and solely responsible for Diddy (then Puffy) being allowed to pick up a microphone.
A second helping is sometimes filling, but this hits the spot nicely.
Written by DJ Z on 11/12/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.