After the original version of club-inspired Come To Me helped loft Diddy’s new album, Press Play, to the top of the charts, the remix is released. The chosen guest feature of Bigge is fitting, since he is the man personally and solely responsible for Diddy (then Puffy) being allowed to pick up a microphone.
A second helping is sometimes filling, but this hits the spot nicely.
Written by DJ Z on 11/12/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everything I Love ft. Nas & Cee-Lo" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)