After the original version of club-inspired Come To Me helped loft Diddy’s new album, Press Play, to the top of the charts, the remix is released. The chosen guest feature of Bigge is fitting, since he is the man personally and solely responsible for Diddy (then Puffy) being allowed to pick up a microphone.
A second helping is sometimes filling, but this hits the spot nicely.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everything I Love ft. Nas & Cee-Lo" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.