If you go to any hood in the U.S. or beyond, odds are the locals will have heard of Sean Combs. For his stature and the level of respect that his name commands, the Bad Boy capo dubs himself Big Homie on this freshly-minted single off his next LP—his first album under the Puff Daddy moniker since 1999’s Forever. The headliner’s high-rolling verses, in combination with Ben Billion$‘s imperious street boardwork, may have listeners thinking of a different hip-hop mogul… and who should pop up on the back but Maybach boss Rick Ross, spitting about his preferred method of transporting dope. (He stashes it in a beautiful woman’s stomach, of course.) Diddy’s own signee, French Montana, rounds out the guest lineup. Money Making Mitch has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the visuals for Diddy’s Big Homie single.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everything I Love ft. Nas & Cee-Lo" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)