As readers who paid attention in science class likely remember, Diamond is more than just an expensive component in glittery trinkets; it’s also the hardest naturally-occurring substance on Earth. Thus, it’s clear that the ex-Crime Mob femcee by that name isn’t blowing smoke when she says she’ll Smash the Homies who double-cross her into dust. (If scientists manage to synthesize a Beta carbon nitride homie, she might be in trouble, though) This newly-leaked mixtape cut finds producer Supahot Beats (a.k.a. Will Power, the beatsmith behind much of Yelawolf‘s Trunk Muzik mixtape) serving up an appropriately scorching synth-horn instrumental as the artist explains just what she has in store for fellas who mess around behind her back – of course, a guy would have to be crazy to cheat on a female willing to get as freaky as Diamond does on verse two. Will this femcee’s no-nonsense rhymes and SupaHot Beats’ super-hot beat add up to a Booth Smash? We’ll see. In any case, homies and homegirls who like what they’re hearing can find more on the artist’s DJ Scream-hosted B*TCHMUZIK Vol. 3 mixtape, set to drop March 2.
Written by richard on 02/23/10
Submit your Rating
Diamond N Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire ft. Diamond & Princess (of Crime Mob)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)