As readers who paid attention in science class likely remember, Diamond is more than just an expensive component in glittery trinkets; it’s also the hardest naturally-occurring substance on Earth. Thus, it’s clear that the ex-Crime Mob femcee by that name isn’t blowing smoke when she says she’ll Smash the Homies who double-cross her into dust. (If scientists manage to synthesize a Beta carbon nitride homie, she might be in trouble, though) This newly-leaked mixtape cut finds producer Supahot Beats (a.k.a. Will Power, the beatsmith behind much of Yelawolf‘s Trunk Muzik mixtape) serving up an appropriately scorching synth-horn instrumental as the artist explains just what she has in store for fellas who mess around behind her back – of course, a guy would have to be crazy to cheat on a female willing to get as freaky as Diamond does on verse two. Will this femcee’s no-nonsense rhymes and SupaHot Beats’ super-hot beat add up to a Booth Smash? We’ll see. In any case, homies and homegirls who like what they’re hearing can find more on the artist’s DJ Scream-hosted B*TCHMUZIK Vol. 3 mixtape, set to drop March 2.
Written by richard on 02/23/10
Submit your Rating
Diamond N Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire ft. Diamond & Princess (of Crime Mob)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.