As readers who paid attention in science class likely remember, Diamond is more than just an expensive component in glittery trinkets; it’s also the hardest naturally-occurring substance on Earth. Thus, it’s clear that the ex-Crime Mob femcee by that name isn’t blowing smoke when she says she’ll Smash the Homies who double-cross her into dust. (If scientists manage to synthesize a Beta carbon nitride homie, she might be in trouble, though) This newly-leaked mixtape cut finds producer Supahot Beats (a.k.a. Will Power, the beatsmith behind much of Yelawolf‘s Trunk Muzik mixtape) serving up an appropriately scorching synth-horn instrumental as the artist explains just what she has in store for fellas who mess around behind her back – of course, a guy would have to be crazy to cheat on a female willing to get as freaky as Diamond does on verse two. Will this femcee’s no-nonsense rhymes and SupaHot Beats’ super-hot beat add up to a Booth Smash? We’ll see. In any case, homies and homegirls who like what they’re hearing can find more on the artist’s DJ Scream-hosted B*TCHMUZIK Vol. 3 mixtape, set to drop March 2.
Listen to More: Diamond
Written by richard on 02/23/10
Diamond N Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire ft. Diamond & Princess (of Crime Mob)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)