Diamonds have traditionally been thought of as a girl’s best friend, but now, thanks to a certain ATL emcee, they can be enjoyed by anyone. Today, Diamond makes her first Booth appearance since last October’s American Woman with the ultra-edgy Me. This self-titled (sort of) single is fueled by the whirring, edgy production of newcomer producer BigDreek. Atop the beat, Diamond delivers boastful, swagger-filled bars in an aggressive, unapologetic flow that will have even the most hardened emcees quivering in their Jordans. New LP Evolved currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can watch our pages for the latest release details.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
Diamond N Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire ft. Diamond & Princess (of Crime Mob)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.