Diamonds have traditionally been thought of as a girl’s best friend, but now, thanks to a certain ATL emcee, they can be enjoyed by anyone. Today, Diamond makes her first Booth appearance since last October’s American Woman with the ultra-edgy Me. This self-titled (sort of) single is fueled by the whirring, edgy production of newcomer producer BigDreek. Atop the beat, Diamond delivers boastful, swagger-filled bars in an aggressive, unapologetic flow that will have even the most hardened emcees quivering in their Jordans. New LP Evolved currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can watch our pages for the latest release details.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
Diamond N Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire ft. Diamond & Princess (of Crime Mob)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.