Diamonds have traditionally been thought of as a girl’s best friend, but now, thanks to a certain ATL emcee, they can be enjoyed by anyone. Today, Diamond makes her first Booth appearance since last October’s American Woman with the ultra-edgy Me. This self-titled (sort of) single is fueled by the whirring, edgy production of newcomer producer BigDreek. Atop the beat, Diamond delivers boastful, swagger-filled bars in an aggressive, unapologetic flow that will have even the most hardened emcees quivering in their Jordans. New LP Evolved currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can watch our pages for the latest release details.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
Diamond N Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire ft. Diamond & Princess (of Crime Mob)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.