It’s been a long time since we last heard a headlining track from Diamond; a long, long, time – more than two years to be precise. But there’s never a wrong time to kick off a comeback, especially when that comeback sounds like Love Like Mine. WillPower (for SupaHot Beats) laces the production, laying down a bouncing beat that rides hard without becoming overly aggressive, a tone guest feature and Booth-fave Nikkiya matches perfectly on an understated hook. But fittingly this is Diamond’s show and she shines with raps that occasionally shift into second gear to let her man know what, simply put, he’s never going to find a love better than hers. For more fierce hip-hop from Diamond be sure to cop her upcoming street album, The Young Life, set to drop on July 31.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
Diamond N Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire ft. Diamond & Princess (of Crime Mob)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.