On their last feature, Momo and Azmarino of Diafrix took an “Easy Come, Easy Go“ perspective on life’s ups and downs. Their laid-back acceptance of fate, however, shouldn’t be taken as a lack of ambition. On the contrary, the future aspirations the crew outline on prospective new single I’m a Dreamer aren’t just lofty, they’re literally infinite in scope. Over crewmate Styalz Fuego‘s appropriately anthemic production, the emcees announce that, ”[t]he sky ain’t the limit—no, the universe is.” Fellow Melbourne representative 360 (previously featured on the solo tip with Killer) anticipates his own bright future in a high-energy guest 16. Like what you’re hearing? There’s more uplifting material where this cut came from on Pocket Full of Dreams, available in stores and online as of this past September.
Written by richard on 10/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Running It" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.