Rappers have been referring to the studio as the lab for years, but in Dex’ case, I’m not so sure he’s talking about making music when he says he and his people are Lab Rats. Whatever else the OKC representer is cooking up, he’s also managing to turn out new videos. The formula for Rats takes one part scientifically calculated beat from Billionaire Boy$cout, adds in one part mad scientist rhymes (”All the gangsters is geeks / made a new pill, and I call it Dexstasy”), shakes and stirs vigorously, resulting in a rap potion that, frankly, I don’t believe is FDA improved. To taste more of what Dex is cooking up keep an eye and ear out for his upcoming project Moves, which is still awaiting a solid release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.