Rappers have been referring to the studio as the lab for years, but in Dex’ case, I’m not so sure he’s talking about making music when he says he and his people are Lab Rats. Whatever else the OKC representer is cooking up, he’s also managing to turn out new videos. The formula for Rats takes one part scientifically calculated beat from Billionaire Boy$cout, adds in one part mad scientist rhymes (”All the gangsters is geeks / made a new pill, and I call it Dexstasy”), shakes and stirs vigorously, resulting in a rap potion that, frankly, I don’t believe is FDA improved. To taste more of what Dex is cooking up keep an eye and ear out for his upcoming project Moves, which is still awaiting a solid release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/20/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)