Rappers have been referring to the studio as the lab for years, but in Dex’ case, I’m not so sure he’s talking about making music when he says he and his people are Lab Rats. Whatever else the OKC representer is cooking up, he’s also managing to turn out new videos. The formula for Rats takes one part scientifically calculated beat from Billionaire Boy$cout, adds in one part mad scientist rhymes (”All the gangsters is geeks / made a new pill, and I call it Dexstasy”), shakes and stirs vigorously, resulting in a rap potion that, frankly, I don’t believe is FDA improved. To taste more of what Dex is cooking up keep an eye and ear out for his upcoming project Moves, which is still awaiting a solid release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)