Occasionally, when I catch myself surrounded by beautiful Brazilian women, I’m reminded that the skinny models on TV really aren’t all that. Truth be told, I just want a girl that can let that thang Poke Out. Rest assured, I’m not the only one who feels this way. Take Dex Kwasi, who has dropped off a new single that lets the girls know it’s OK to go ahead shake it while taking pics with ya girls. Produced by N-Dex (Dex’s production alter ego) and KRYZ, Poke Out features percussion that’d go well on any trap beat, as well as a haunting, yet catchy sample that together provide the roller rink that Dex’s vocals skate on. During the song’s official visuals, directed by Jimi Wonder and Vafa Taj, Dex doesn’t seem to be letting loose like everyone else, but there are several girls shaking their tailfeathers for the camera. Poke Out is Dex’s first single from his upcoming African $ex Symbol project, due out soon.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 08/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.