Occasionally, when I catch myself surrounded by beautiful Brazilian women, I’m reminded that the skinny models on TV really aren’t all that. Truth be told, I just want a girl that can let that thang Poke Out. Rest assured, I’m not the only one who feels this way. Take Dex Kwasi, who has dropped off a new single that lets the girls know it’s OK to go ahead shake it while taking pics with ya girls. Produced by N-Dex (Dex’s production alter ego) and KRYZ, Poke Out features percussion that’d go well on any trap beat, as well as a haunting, yet catchy sample that together provide the roller rink that Dex’s vocals skate on. During the song’s official visuals, directed by Jimi Wonder and Vafa Taj, Dex doesn’t seem to be letting loose like everyone else, but there are several girls shaking their tailfeathers for the camera. Poke Out is Dex’s first single from his upcoming African $ex Symbol project, due out soon.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 08/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.