Occasionally, when I catch myself surrounded by beautiful Brazilian women, I’m reminded that the skinny models on TV really aren’t all that. Truth be told, I just want a girl that can let that thang Poke Out. Rest assured, I’m not the only one who feels this way. Take Dex Kwasi, who has dropped off a new single that lets the girls know it’s OK to go ahead shake it while taking pics with ya girls. Produced by N-Dex (Dex’s production alter ego) and KRYZ, Poke Out features percussion that’d go well on any trap beat, as well as a haunting, yet catchy sample that together provide the roller rink that Dex’s vocals skate on. During the song’s official visuals, directed by Jimi Wonder and Vafa Taj, Dex doesn’t seem to be letting loose like everyone else, but there are several girls shaking their tailfeathers for the camera. Poke Out is Dex’s first single from his upcoming African $ex Symbol project, due out soon.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 08/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.