DeWayne Jackson wants us to believe that all he has is a Bike & A Dream... lies. Does he not realize we can see that he also has an insanely passionate flow and a bright future? Hell, he even has an edgy, enigmatic beat by Domo Arygoto that fits his fiery approach to a T. As the instrumental emphatically chimes behind him, Jackson gets introspective, wrestling with disappointing friends, family, and teachers who don’t take his rapping seriously no matter how much talent is on display. They may not believe in him now, but if Jackson keeps showcasing his crisp, combustible flow, he will certainly have the last laugh. Like his last Booth spot, Metaphors, this striking effort can be found on Jackson’s Who Is He tape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.