DeWayne Jackson wants us to believe that all he has is a Bike & A Dream... lies. Does he not realize we can see that he also has an insanely passionate flow and a bright future? Hell, he even has an edgy, enigmatic beat by Domo Arygoto that fits his fiery approach to a T. As the instrumental emphatically chimes behind him, Jackson gets introspective, wrestling with disappointing friends, family, and teachers who don’t take his rapping seriously no matter how much talent is on display. They may not believe in him now, but if Jackson keeps showcasing his crisp, combustible flow, he will certainly have the last laugh. Like his last Booth spot, Metaphors, this striking effort can be found on Jackson’s Who Is He tape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.