DeWayne Jackson wants us to believe that all he has is a Bike & A Dream... lies. Does he not realize we can see that he also has an insanely passionate flow and a bright future? Hell, he even has an edgy, enigmatic beat by Domo Arygoto that fits his fiery approach to a T. As the instrumental emphatically chimes behind him, Jackson gets introspective, wrestling with disappointing friends, family, and teachers who don’t take his rapping seriously no matter how much talent is on display. They may not believe in him now, but if Jackson keeps showcasing his crisp, combustible flow, he will certainly have the last laugh. Like his last Booth spot, Metaphors, this striking effort can be found on Jackson’s Who Is He tape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.