DeWayne Jackson wants us to believe that all he has is a Bike & A Dream... lies. Does he not realize we can see that he also has an insanely passionate flow and a bright future? Hell, he even has an edgy, enigmatic beat by Domo Arygoto that fits his fiery approach to a T. As the instrumental emphatically chimes behind him, Jackson gets introspective, wrestling with disappointing friends, family, and teachers who don’t take his rapping seriously no matter how much talent is on display. They may not believe in him now, but if Jackson keeps showcasing his crisp, combustible flow, he will certainly have the last laugh. Like his last Booth spot, Metaphors, this striking effort can be found on Jackson’s Who Is He tape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.