Earlier today, Devine Carama promised fans on Facebook that, in exchange for 50 “likes,” he’d liberate the bonus track off his forthcoming full-length. His devotees made short work of that goal, so the Bluegrass State spitter has held up his side of the bargain and unleashed Reflections. This cut’s title is a play on Michael Jackson‘s classic single, Man in the Mirror, a sample of which forms the backbone of DJ Well Blended‘s instrumental. Over his Stars collaborator’s infectious grooves, Carama delivers contemplative bars on the topics of fatherhood, spirituality and his constant quest to top himself artistically. For more, check out No Child Left Behind when it drops digitally next Friday, June 28.
Written by richard on 06/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sparkling Jewels" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.