Earlier today, Devine Carama promised fans on Facebook that, in exchange for 50 “likes,” he’d liberate the bonus track off his forthcoming full-length. His devotees made short work of that goal, so the Bluegrass State spitter has held up his side of the bargain and unleashed Reflections. This cut’s title is a play on Michael Jackson‘s classic single, Man in the Mirror, a sample of which forms the backbone of DJ Well Blended‘s instrumental. Over his Stars collaborator’s infectious grooves, Carama delivers contemplative bars on the topics of fatherhood, spirituality and his constant quest to top himself artistically. For more, check out No Child Left Behind when it drops digitally next Friday, June 28.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sparkling Jewels" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.