Earlier today, Devine Carama promised fans on Facebook that, in exchange for 50 “likes,” he’d liberate the bonus track off his forthcoming full-length. His devotees made short work of that goal, so the Bluegrass State spitter has held up his side of the bargain and unleashed Reflections. This cut’s title is a play on Michael Jackson‘s classic single, Man in the Mirror, a sample of which forms the backbone of DJ Well Blended‘s instrumental. Over his Stars collaborator’s infectious grooves, Carama delivers contemplative bars on the topics of fatherhood, spirituality and his constant quest to top himself artistically. For more, check out No Child Left Behind when it drops digitally next Friday, June 28.
Written by richard on 06/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sparkling Jewels" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.