Earlier today, Devine Carama promised fans on Facebook that, in exchange for 50 “likes,” he’d liberate the bonus track off his forthcoming full-length. His devotees made short work of that goal, so the Bluegrass State spitter has held up his side of the bargain and unleashed Reflections. This cut’s title is a play on Michael Jackson‘s classic single, Man in the Mirror, a sample of which forms the backbone of DJ Well Blended‘s instrumental. Over his Stars collaborator’s infectious grooves, Carama delivers contemplative bars on the topics of fatherhood, spirituality and his constant quest to top himself artistically. For more, check out No Child Left Behind when it drops digitally next Friday, June 28.
Written by richard on 06/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sparkling Jewels" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.