If you haven’t been paying close attention to The DJBooth over the last couple years, Devine Carama may be the Nicest Emcee You Haven’t Heard About. In which case, you could hardly ask for a better introduction than his latest feature, the inaugural song release off his next studio album. Here, Starks Beats‘s boom-bap percussion and sampled soul wails (borrowed from Ray Charles classic I Believe to My Soul) back the Bluegrass State buzzmaker as he touts his skills and trashes the competition in larger-than-life verses. JK-47 assists behind the wheels of steel. Watch for the first official single off Believing in Forever, which currently lacks a drop date, to hit the ‘net in September.
Written by richard on 08/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sparkling Jewels" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.