If you haven’t been paying close attention to The DJBooth over the last couple years, Devine Carama may be the Nicest Emcee You Haven’t Heard About. In which case, you could hardly ask for a better introduction than his latest feature, the inaugural song release off his next studio album. Here, Starks Beats‘s boom-bap percussion and sampled soul wails (borrowed from Ray Charles classic I Believe to My Soul) back the Bluegrass State buzzmaker as he touts his skills and trashes the competition in larger-than-life verses. JK-47 assists behind the wheels of steel. Watch for the first official single off Believing in Forever, which currently lacks a drop date, to hit the ‘net in September.
Written by richard on 08/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sparkling Jewels" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.