I think the one thing that I miss most about college is all the free time that I had for napping. My favorite nap of the week would come on Friday, just after my classes ended and a few hours before the
studying parties began. There is nothing like getting a few extra hours of sleep knowing the whole weekend is ahead. Napping was my ritual, but for rapper Devin Miles it’s rolling J’s over catching Z’s. The University producer Kyle Justice provides Miles with a shrouded, kushed-out platform over which the Keystone State spitter encourages his fellow classmates to put aside their educational related stress and take a much-deserved Smoke Break. The record is the first cut released off Pennsylvania-based brand The College Life’s forthcoming compilation mixtape, set for free release in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.