I think the one thing that I miss most about college is all the free time that I had for napping. My favorite nap of the week would come on Friday, just after my classes ended and a few hours before the
studying parties began. There is nothing like getting a few extra hours of sleep knowing the whole weekend is ahead. Napping was my ritual, but for rapper Devin Miles it’s rolling J’s over catching Z’s. The University producer Kyle Justice provides Miles with a shrouded, kushed-out platform over which the Keystone State spitter encourages his fellow classmates to put aside their educational related stress and take a much-deserved Smoke Break. The record is the first cut released off Pennsylvania-based brand The College Life’s forthcoming compilation mixtape, set for free release in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.