I think the one thing that I miss most about college is all the free time that I had for napping. My favorite nap of the week would come on Friday, just after my classes ended and a few hours before the
studying parties began. There is nothing like getting a few extra hours of sleep knowing the whole weekend is ahead. Napping was my ritual, but for rapper Devin Miles it’s rolling J’s over catching Z’s. The University producer Kyle Justice provides Miles with a shrouded, kushed-out platform over which the Keystone State spitter encourages his fellow classmates to put aside their educational related stress and take a much-deserved Smoke Break. The record is the first cut released off Pennsylvania-based brand The College Life’s forthcoming compilation mixtape, set for free release in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.