I think the one thing that I miss most about college is all the free time that I had for napping. My favorite nap of the week would come on Friday, just after my classes ended and a few hours before the
studying parties began. There is nothing like getting a few extra hours of sleep knowing the whole weekend is ahead. Napping was my ritual, but for rapper Devin Miles it’s rolling J’s over catching Z’s. The University producer Kyle Justice provides Miles with a shrouded, kushed-out platform over which the Keystone State spitter encourages his fellow classmates to put aside their educational related stress and take a much-deserved Smoke Break. The record is the first cut released off Pennsylvania-based brand The College Life’s forthcoming compilation mixtape, set for free release in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.