I think the one thing that I miss most about college is all the free time that I had for napping. My favorite nap of the week would come on Friday, just after my classes ended and a few hours before the
studying parties began. There is nothing like getting a few extra hours of sleep knowing the whole weekend is ahead. Napping was my ritual, but for rapper Devin Miles it’s rolling J’s over catching Z’s. The University producer Kyle Justice provides Miles with a shrouded, kushed-out platform over which the Keystone State spitter encourages his fellow classmates to put aside their educational related stress and take a much-deserved Smoke Break. The record is the first cut released off Pennsylvania-based brand The College Life’s forthcoming compilation mixtape, set for free release in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)