In Devin Miles’ world, there’s no such thing as bad publicity. That’s why the Pittsburgh rhymesayer feels fully empowered to talk sh*t, without giving the slightest thought to who hears him. As he explains on the second single off his next mixtape, ”I’m just glad that you [Notice] it. / Could give a f*ck if you feel this, n**ga.” Be that as it may, it’s safe to say that fans of the freestyle series alumnus will be feeling this cut, which finds Miles rattling off line after line of blunted, yet agile braggadocio over the cinematic strings and trap percussion of Christo. TreeJay provides vocal support. #Pixburgh currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with singles and release details leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.