Fresh off earning reader approval for the blunted Smoke Break, Devin Miles returns to our pages with yet another brand new promo single. As the title suggests, Never End is a reflection on eternity—specifically with regard to the legacy the Pittburgh emcee hopes to leave in the hip-hop game. Kyle Justice reprises his role behind the boards from the aforementioned joint, coming together with The University crewmate JustHustle to create a slow-burning electronic backdrop as Miles ponders whether heads will remember his name when he himself is dead and buried. Though the answer to his question is for posterity to decide, more material of this caliber will certainly increase the artist’s chances of achieving the legendhood he desires. Never End isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to further fresh song releases from Devin Miles and The University before the year’s out, followed by a new project in the first quarter of 2013.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.