Fresh off earning reader approval for the blunted Smoke Break, Devin Miles returns to our pages with yet another brand new promo single. As the title suggests, Never End is a reflection on eternity—specifically with regard to the legacy the Pittburgh emcee hopes to leave in the hip-hop game. Kyle Justice reprises his role behind the boards from the aforementioned joint, coming together with The University crewmate JustHustle to create a slow-burning electronic backdrop as Miles ponders whether heads will remember his name when he himself is dead and buried. Though the answer to his question is for posterity to decide, more material of this caliber will certainly increase the artist’s chances of achieving the legendhood he desires. Never End isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to further fresh song releases from Devin Miles and The University before the year’s out, followed by a new project in the first quarter of 2013.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.