Fresh off earning reader approval for the blunted Smoke Break, Devin Miles returns to our pages with yet another brand new promo single. As the title suggests, Never End is a reflection on eternity—specifically with regard to the legacy the Pittburgh emcee hopes to leave in the hip-hop game. Kyle Justice reprises his role behind the boards from the aforementioned joint, coming together with The University crewmate JustHustle to create a slow-burning electronic backdrop as Miles ponders whether heads will remember his name when he himself is dead and buried. Though the answer to his question is for posterity to decide, more material of this caliber will certainly increase the artist’s chances of achieving the legendhood he desires. Never End isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to further fresh song releases from Devin Miles and The University before the year’s out, followed by a new project in the first quarter of 2013.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.