Fresh off earning reader approval for the blunted Smoke Break, Devin Miles returns to our pages with yet another brand new promo single. As the title suggests, Never End is a reflection on eternity—specifically with regard to the legacy the Pittburgh emcee hopes to leave in the hip-hop game. Kyle Justice reprises his role behind the boards from the aforementioned joint, coming together with The University crewmate JustHustle to create a slow-burning electronic backdrop as Miles ponders whether heads will remember his name when he himself is dead and buried. Though the answer to his question is for posterity to decide, more material of this caliber will certainly increase the artist’s chances of achieving the legendhood he desires. Never End isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to further fresh song releases from Devin Miles and The University before the year’s out, followed by a new project in the first quarter of 2013.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)