While Devin Miles didn’t schedule a follow-up appointment when he dropped by back in March with Booth-exclusive freestyle Where the DJs At?, I think it’s safe to say that he’s Hella Late. I mean, three months is a long f**king time to go without fresh music from the Pittsburgh phenom. But it’s easy to forgive his tardiness when he comes bearing a record as dope as this jam, which finds him rhyming over a sample of the WhatNauts’ I’ll Erase Away Your Pain (courtesy of beatsmith Christo). Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further details on Miles’s next mixtape, the yet-unscheduled Pixburgh. You can also click here to learn when Devin and D.U.B.B. will be visiting your city on their upcoming Fly High Tour.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.