While Devin Miles didn’t schedule a follow-up appointment when he dropped by back in March with Booth-exclusive freestyle Where the DJs At?, I think it’s safe to say that he’s Hella Late. I mean, three months is a long f**king time to go without fresh music from the Pittsburgh phenom. But it’s easy to forgive his tardiness when he comes bearing a record as dope as this jam, which finds him rhyming over a sample of the WhatNauts’ I’ll Erase Away Your Pain (courtesy of beatsmith Christo). Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further details on Miles’s next mixtape, the yet-unscheduled Pixburgh. You can also click here to learn when Devin and D.U.B.B. will be visiting your city on their upcoming Fly High Tour.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.