While Devin Miles didn’t schedule a follow-up appointment when he dropped by back in March with Booth-exclusive freestyle Where the DJs At?, I think it’s safe to say that he’s Hella Late. I mean, three months is a long f**king time to go without fresh music from the Pittsburgh phenom. But it’s easy to forgive his tardiness when he comes bearing a record as dope as this jam, which finds him rhyming over a sample of the WhatNauts’ I’ll Erase Away Your Pain (courtesy of beatsmith Christo). Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further details on Miles’s next mixtape, the yet-unscheduled Pixburgh. You can also click here to learn when Devin and D.U.B.B. will be visiting your city on their upcoming Fly High Tour.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.