While Devin Miles didn’t schedule a follow-up appointment when he dropped by back in March with Booth-exclusive freestyle Where the DJs At?, I think it’s safe to say that he’s Hella Late. I mean, three months is a long f**king time to go without fresh music from the Pittsburgh phenom. But it’s easy to forgive his tardiness when he comes bearing a record as dope as this jam, which finds him rhyming over a sample of the WhatNauts’ I’ll Erase Away Your Pain (courtesy of beatsmith Christo). Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further details on Miles’s next mixtape, the yet-unscheduled Pixburgh. You can also click here to learn when Devin and D.U.B.B. will be visiting your city on their upcoming Fly High Tour.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.