While Devin Miles didn’t schedule a follow-up appointment when he dropped by back in March with Booth-exclusive freestyle Where the DJs At?, I think it’s safe to say that he’s Hella Late. I mean, three months is a long f**king time to go without fresh music from the Pittsburgh phenom. But it’s easy to forgive his tardiness when he comes bearing a record as dope as this jam, which finds him rhyming over a sample of the WhatNauts’ I’ll Erase Away Your Pain (courtesy of beatsmith Christo). Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further details on Miles’s next mixtape, the yet-unscheduled Pixburgh. You can also click here to learn when Devin and D.U.B.B. will be visiting your city on their upcoming Fly High Tour.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)