One of my all-time biggest driving pet peeves are people who lay on their horn when they could just as easily have politely honked. Now, think of Devin Miles’ latest offering as the latter. Instead of a loud, over-indulgent song, Miles only provides a slight Beep Beep, but it is more than enough to get the job done. Ric & Thadeus co-concoct a slick, breezy instrumental, based heavily on a catchy guitar riff. From there the emcee controls the track with very natural, laid-back verses. Miles isn’t the only driver on the road, though, as guest Choo Jackson provides an equally as casual performance, the result being a simple, yet enjoyable jam. Miles is starting 2013 off on the right foot; following The Rise (Timente Asurgund), this is the Pittsburgh native’s second feature of the month.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/25/13
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.