There are some things that everyone, no matter how different they are or where they come from, can understand. Hip-hop is one example, but another is the feeling of finding a new “special” friend. For proof, look no further than the latest single from DeVin Maze. On Equilibrium, DeVin spins a tale of two gentlemen who couldn’t be any more different, except for the fact that a certain girl has ‘em both sprung. The story is just part of the equation here; what really drives this cut is the way in which Maze’s fluid flow rolls and vibes along with Chicago producer Slot-A‘s funky, synth-driven boardwork. Equilibrium can be found the artist’s upcoming album, SIRKUS. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last Booth feature, 2012’s How We Livin’?
Written by Lucas G. on 04/4/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)