There are some things that everyone, no matter how different they are or where they come from, can understand. Hip-hop is one example, but another is the feeling of finding a new “special” friend. For proof, look no further than the latest single from DeVin Maze. On Equilibrium, DeVin spins a tale of two gentlemen who couldn’t be any more different, except for the fact that a certain girl has ‘em both sprung. The story is just part of the equation here; what really drives this cut is the way in which Maze’s fluid flow rolls and vibes along with Chicago producer Slot-A‘s funky, synth-driven boardwork. Equilibrium can be found the artist’s upcoming album, SIRKUS. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last Booth feature, 2012’s How We Livin’?
Written by Lucas G. on 04/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.