There are some things that everyone, no matter how different they are or where they come from, can understand. Hip-hop is one example, but another is the feeling of finding a new “special” friend. For proof, look no further than the latest single from DeVin Maze. On Equilibrium, DeVin spins a tale of two gentlemen who couldn’t be any more different, except for the fact that a certain girl has ‘em both sprung. The story is just part of the equation here; what really drives this cut is the way in which Maze’s fluid flow rolls and vibes along with Chicago producer Slot-A‘s funky, synth-driven boardwork. Equilibrium can be found the artist’s upcoming album, SIRKUS. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last Booth feature, 2012’s How We Livin’?
Written by Lucas G. on 04/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.