Named after the landlord on the BBC soap opera, EastEnders, Derty Den has been in love with hip-hop since he memorized the lines to the Biggie classic, Unbelievable. A student of the rap game and a representative of North Carolina, Den is ready to carry a city and give everyone a major dose of Reality. Although he’s originally from the Dirty South, Den raps on point with a traditional East Coast mentality; commenting on “wack” rappers and upset that the mainstream is trying to control music. Derty Den’s primary goal is to do for North Carolina what Petey Pablo was never able to do; remove the blurry lines that separate perception from reality.
Written by Burmy on 01/13/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.