Named after the landlord on the BBC soap opera, EastEnders, Derty Den has been in love with hip-hop since he memorized the lines to the Biggie classic, Unbelievable. A student of the rap game and a representative of North Carolina, Den is ready to carry a city and give everyone a major dose of Reality. Although he’s originally from the Dirty South, Den raps on point with a traditional East Coast mentality; commenting on “wack” rappers and upset that the mainstream is trying to control music. Derty Den’s primary goal is to do for North Carolina what Petey Pablo was never able to do; remove the blurry lines that separate perception from reality.
Listen to More: Derty Den
Written by Burmy on 01/13/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.