If you let love slip through your fingers, second chances are rarely forthcoming. As such, indie R&B singer Derek King is determined to keep his current girl by his side for the long haul. On his debut feature and latest single, the Bay Area crooner pledges his fidelity to the women he loves, and invites her to do the same: “Let’s stay Dedicated.” Beatsmith Pretty Boy lives up to his name behind the boards, crafting an airy, ear-pleasing synth backdrop for the artist’s expressions of romantic devotion. King’s forthcoming full-length has yet to receive either a title or a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with fresh cuts and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
Unathorized Ent./Omolara Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.