If you let love slip through your fingers, second chances are rarely forthcoming. As such, indie R&B singer Derek King is determined to keep his current girl by his side for the long haul. On his debut feature and latest single, the Bay Area crooner pledges his fidelity to the women he loves, and invites her to do the same: “Let’s stay Dedicated.” Beatsmith Pretty Boy lives up to his name behind the boards, crafting an airy, ear-pleasing synth backdrop for the artist’s expressions of romantic devotion. King’s forthcoming full-length has yet to receive either a title or a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with fresh cuts and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
Unathorized Ent./Omolara Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.