If you let love slip through your fingers, second chances are rarely forthcoming. As such, indie R&B singer Derek King is determined to keep his current girl by his side for the long haul. On his debut feature and latest single, the Bay Area crooner pledges his fidelity to the women he loves, and invites her to do the same: “Let’s stay Dedicated.” Beatsmith Pretty Boy lives up to his name behind the boards, crafting an airy, ear-pleasing synth backdrop for the artist’s expressions of romantic devotion. King’s forthcoming full-length has yet to receive either a title or a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with fresh cuts and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
Unathorized Ent./Omolara Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.