If you let love slip through your fingers, second chances are rarely forthcoming. As such, indie R&B singer Derek King is determined to keep his current girl by his side for the long haul. On his debut feature and latest single, the Bay Area crooner pledges his fidelity to the women he loves, and invites her to do the same: “Let’s stay Dedicated.” Beatsmith Pretty Boy lives up to his name behind the boards, crafting an airy, ear-pleasing synth backdrop for the artist’s expressions of romantic devotion. King’s forthcoming full-length has yet to receive either a title or a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with fresh cuts and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Unathorized Ent./Omolara Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.