Last heard harking back to old-school hip-hop on Bring It On, Denzil Porter snaps back to today’s cash-centric paradigm on the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. On Whole Lotta O’s, Christopher “Claws” Stevens brass-driven street boardwork bangs in the back as the NYC repper flaunts his clothes, his women and his bankroll. Chris Reg contributes guest bars. Porter’s Pot has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked for the latest. In the meantime, fans can hear more from Porter on beatsmith Omen‘s recently-released single, Homecoming.
Written by richard on 06/7/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)