Last heard harking back to old-school hip-hop on Bring It On, Denzil Porter snaps back to today’s cash-centric paradigm on the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. On Whole Lotta O’s, Christopher “Claws” Stevens brass-driven street boardwork bangs in the back as the NYC repper flaunts his clothes, his women and his bankroll. Chris Reg contributes guest bars. Porter’s Pot has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked for the latest. In the meantime, fans can hear more from Porter on beatsmith Omen‘s recently-released single, Homecoming.
Written by richard on 06/7/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)