In most cases, losing your footing and falling over isn’t a particularly relaxing experience—“painful, and occasionally humiliating” is more how I’d describe it. trip.fall., the latest feature from B.K. rapper/producer Sene and singer/songwriter Denitia Odigie, is one of the rare exceptions to this rule. A bonus track off the duo’s recently-released collaborative EP, this headphone-ready selection feels less like an unexpected stumble than a graceful swan-dive into a pile of feathers. Sene sets a tranquil mood on the production tip, pairing etheral synth ambiance with barely-there percussion to back his partner’s reverb-wreathed vocals. Director Cam Be provides some low-key, but mesmerizing visuals to complement the cut. Fans can find trip, previously-featured singles again. (new ride.) and much more on the artists’ Blah Blah Blah EP, available now on iTunes.
Update: We have added the aaronisnotcool-directed, BKLYN1834-presented live visuals for denitia and sene’s trip.fall. single.
Written by richard on 01/31/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.