If the hip-hop world were a highway, a new single would be a billboard, always making you Notice an upcoming attraction, or in this case, a future album release. With that in mind, I think it’s safe to say Deniro Farrar‘s new billboard would cause quite the traffic jam. To help guide eyes and ears to his forthcoming EP, the Vice/Warner Bros. signee has released a potent number filled with introspective, truth-filled bars. His growling is perfect atop AJ Fried Rice‘s shrouded boardwork; the juxtaposition is what gives the effort it’s bite. While you wait for the May 19, release of the Rebirth, why not check out his last feature spot, the Booth-approved Devils?
Written by Lucas G. on 05/7/14
In 2013, Deniro Farrar had his most exciting year to date, dropping two acclaimed mixtapes (The Patriarch and The Patriarch II) and capping things off by inking a joint contract with Vice Records and Warner Bros. Now, the...
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Devil's Pie (F*ck The Slice)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.