If the hip-hop world were a highway, a new single would be a billboard, always making you Notice an upcoming attraction, or in this case, a future album release. With that in mind, I think it’s safe to say Deniro Farrar‘s new billboard would cause quite the traffic jam. To help guide eyes and ears to his forthcoming EP, the Vice/Warner Bros. signee has released a potent number filled with introspective, truth-filled bars. His growling is perfect atop AJ Fried Rice‘s shrouded boardwork; the juxtaposition is what gives the effort it’s bite. While you wait for the May 19, release of the Rebirth, why not check out his last feature spot, the Booth-approved Devils?
Written by Lucas G. on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Devil's Pie (F*ck The Slice)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.