If the hip-hop world were a highway, a new single would be a billboard, always making you Notice an upcoming attraction, or in this case, a future album release. With that in mind, I think it’s safe to say Deniro Farrar‘s new billboard would cause quite the traffic jam. To help guide eyes and ears to his forthcoming EP, the Vice/Warner Bros. signee has released a potent number filled with introspective, truth-filled bars. His growling is perfect atop AJ Fried Rice‘s shrouded boardwork; the juxtaposition is what gives the effort it’s bite. While you wait for the May 19, release of the Rebirth, why not check out his last feature spot, the Booth-approved Devils?
Written by Lucas G. on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Devil's Pie (F*ck The Slice)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.