Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
You could handpick the best emcee and producer in the entire world and have them collaborate, but there is no guarantee it would result in something amazing. Since the chemistry and singular vibe between an emcee and producer is vital, if that spark is missing or absent, the resulting product will more than likely not hit. Lucky for Booth readers, Deniro Farrar and Felix Snow have a palpable chemistry that makes Farrar’s latest single release Feel Right. Deniro’s deep-voiced, unwavering flow—used to dish out some love ‘em then leave ‘em bars— is very unique and requires a certain kind of beat to do it justice. Snow, indeed, came to the game ready to play, offering up a foggy, synth-heavy beat that compliments the NC rhymer’s demonstrative style. Additionally, the cutting snare makes the bars hit even harder; if this doesn’t Feel Right I don’t know what does (that’s what she said). You can find Feel Right, and plenty more, on Farrar’s recently-released project, The Patriarch.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Deniro Farrar’s Anthony Supreme-directed Feel Right visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/16/13
Submit your Rating
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Devil's Pie (F*ck The Slice)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.