Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
You could handpick the best emcee and producer in the entire world and have them collaborate, but there is no guarantee it would result in something amazing. Since the chemistry and singular vibe between an emcee and producer is vital, if that spark is missing or absent, the resulting product will more than likely not hit. Lucky for Booth readers, Deniro Farrar and Felix Snow have a palpable chemistry that makes Farrar’s latest single release Feel Right. Deniro’s deep-voiced, unwavering flow—used to dish out some love ‘em then leave ‘em bars— is very unique and requires a certain kind of beat to do it justice. Snow, indeed, came to the game ready to play, offering up a foggy, synth-heavy beat that compliments the NC rhymer’s demonstrative style. Additionally, the cutting snare makes the bars hit even harder; if this doesn’t Feel Right I don’t know what does (that’s what she said). You can find Feel Right, and plenty more, on Farrar’s recently-released project, The Patriarch.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Deniro Farrar’s Anthony Supreme-directed Feel Right visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/16/13
Submit your Rating
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Devil's Pie (F*ck The Slice)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)