Booth newcomer Deniro Farrar‘s life to date hasn’t been a piece of cake—in fact, it’s been more like a Devil’s Pie. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the Charlotte repper gives us a little insight into his rough upbringing and his hard-hustling mindstate, rhyming over the understated street boardwork of Silky Johnson. Complete with a quietly intense closing verse by Booth fave Emilio Rojas, this cut is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on Farrar’s yet-untitled new project; keep it locked for release details!
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.