Booth newcomer Deniro Farrar‘s life to date hasn’t been a piece of cake—in fact, it’s been more like a Devil’s Pie. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the Charlotte repper gives us a little insight into his rough upbringing and his hard-hustling mindstate, rhyming over the understated street boardwork of Silky Johnson. Complete with a quietly intense closing verse by Booth fave Emilio Rojas, this cut is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on Farrar’s yet-untitled new project; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 12/19/11
Submit your Rating
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Subconscious " (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.