Booth newcomer Deniro Farrar‘s life to date hasn’t been a piece of cake—in fact, it’s been more like a Devil’s Pie. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the Charlotte repper gives us a little insight into his rough upbringing and his hard-hustling mindstate, rhyming over the understated street boardwork of Silky Johnson. Complete with a quietly intense closing verse by Booth fave Emilio Rojas, this cut is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on Farrar’s yet-untitled new project; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 12/19/11
Submit your Rating
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Subconscious " (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.