Booth newcomer Deniro Farrar‘s life to date hasn’t been a piece of cake—in fact, it’s been more like a Devil’s Pie. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the Charlotte repper gives us a little insight into his rough upbringing and his hard-hustling mindstate, rhyming over the understated street boardwork of Silky Johnson. Complete with a quietly intense closing verse by Booth fave Emilio Rojas, this cut is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on Farrar’s yet-untitled new project; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 12/19/11
Vice Records/Warner Bros
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Subconscious " (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)