Though Andy Warhol’s famous prediction specified 15, Booth newcomer Den10 isn’t gonna be greedy; on the lead single and title track off his forthcoming EP, the Harlem rhymesayer explains that he’ll settle for just 10 Minutes of Fame. Premiered by The Source Magazine last week, this head-noddable cut sees producer 183rd flipping a funky string/brass sample as the emcee rhymes about his hunger to succeed. Feeling this ambitious jam? While 10 Minutes of Fame (the EP) has yet to receive a drop date, fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 01/31/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.