Want to alter your state of mind? While your doctor (and mother) might not suggest it, you should sit back, relax, and roll something. Don’t feel like smoking? Well, simply hit play on this cut from DEMRICK, and you will feel just as DAZED & SEDATED as if you were in rotation with Snoop. Polyester The Saint cooks up a inconspicuous foundation for the cut, accenting his instrumental’s spacey vibe with some whirring chimes. While their flows might be different—DEMRICK’s is more dexterous and high-pitched than guest Chuck Inglish—both artists deliver intoxicating bars that are sure to keep you in the clouds (or take you up there, if you aren’t in ‘em already). If you’re craving more from these two then be sure to download DEMRICK and Polyester The Saint’s new collaborative project, the Wings Up EP, when it drops digitally on Tuesday.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laugh ft. Young De" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.