Want to alter your state of mind? While your doctor (and mother) might not suggest it, you should sit back, relax, and roll something. Don’t feel like smoking? Well, simply hit play on this cut from DEMRICK, and you will feel just as DAZED & SEDATED as if you were in rotation with Snoop. Polyester The Saint cooks up a inconspicuous foundation for the cut, accenting his instrumental’s spacey vibe with some whirring chimes. While their flows might be different—DEMRICK’s is more dexterous and high-pitched than guest Chuck Inglish—both artists deliver intoxicating bars that are sure to keep you in the clouds (or take you up there, if you aren’t in ‘em already). If you’re craving more from these two then be sure to download DEMRICK and Polyester The Saint’s new collaborative project, the Wings Up EP, when it drops digitally on Tuesday.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laugh ft. Young De" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.