Want to alter your state of mind? While your doctor (and mother) might not suggest it, you should sit back, relax, and roll something. Don’t feel like smoking? Well, simply hit play on this cut from DEMRICK, and you will feel just as DAZED & SEDATED as if you were in rotation with Snoop. Polyester The Saint cooks up a inconspicuous foundation for the cut, accenting his instrumental’s spacey vibe with some whirring chimes. While their flows might be different—DEMRICK’s is more dexterous and high-pitched than guest Chuck Inglish—both artists deliver intoxicating bars that are sure to keep you in the clouds (or take you up there, if you aren’t in ‘em already). If you’re craving more from these two then be sure to download DEMRICK and Polyester The Saint’s new collaborative project, the Wings Up EP, when it drops digitally on Tuesday.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/12/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laugh ft. Young De" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)