Want to alter your state of mind? While your doctor (and mother) might not suggest it, you should sit back, relax, and roll something. Don’t feel like smoking? Well, simply hit play on this cut from DEMRICK, and you will feel just as DAZED & SEDATED as if you were in rotation with Snoop. Polyester The Saint cooks up a inconspicuous foundation for the cut, accenting his instrumental’s spacey vibe with some whirring chimes. While their flows might be different—DEMRICK’s is more dexterous and high-pitched than guest Chuck Inglish—both artists deliver intoxicating bars that are sure to keep you in the clouds (or take you up there, if you aren’t in ‘em already). If you’re craving more from these two then be sure to download DEMRICK and Polyester The Saint’s new collaborative project, the Wings Up EP, when it drops digitally on Tuesday.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laugh ft. Young De" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.