Want to alter your state of mind? While your doctor (and mother) might not suggest it, you should sit back, relax, and roll something. Don’t feel like smoking? Well, simply hit play on this cut from DEMRICK, and you will feel just as DAZED & SEDATED as if you were in rotation with Snoop. Polyester The Saint cooks up a inconspicuous foundation for the cut, accenting his instrumental’s spacey vibe with some whirring chimes. While their flows might be different—DEMRICK’s is more dexterous and high-pitched than guest Chuck Inglish—both artists deliver intoxicating bars that are sure to keep you in the clouds (or take you up there, if you aren’t in ‘em already). If you’re craving more from these two then be sure to download DEMRICK and Polyester The Saint’s new collaborative project, the Wings Up EP, when it drops digitally on Tuesday.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laugh ft. Young De" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.