Falling in love always involves some degree of risk and vulnerability, but pop songstress Demi Lovato‘s concerns go beyond the simple fear of rejection. As the X Factor judge alumnus reveals on her latest feature, she’s worried she might not even survive the shock of a new romance: “If I ever did that, I think I’d have a Heart Attack.” Already topping the iTunes Chart in nine countries (the U.S. included) just days after its release, the record depicts Lovato struggling with her feelings for a certain guy, unsure whether to lower her defenses or keep him at a safe distance. Grammy-nominated beat crew Suspex provide a catchy, synth-driven backdrop for her emotionally-charged vocal performance. Demi’s fourth album at Hollywood Records has yet to receive a title or drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Long" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.