Falling in love always involves some degree of risk and vulnerability, but pop songstress Demi Lovato‘s concerns go beyond the simple fear of rejection. As the X Factor judge alumnus reveals on her latest feature, she’s worried she might not even survive the shock of a new romance: “If I ever did that, I think I’d have a Heart Attack.” Already topping the iTunes Chart in nine countries (the U.S. included) just days after its release, the record depicts Lovato struggling with her feelings for a certain guy, unsure whether to lower her defenses or keep him at a safe distance. Grammy-nominated beat crew Suspex provide a catchy, synth-driven backdrop for her emotionally-charged vocal performance. Demi’s fourth album at Hollywood Records has yet to receive a title or drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Long" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.