Falling in love always involves some degree of risk and vulnerability, but pop songstress Demi Lovato‘s concerns go beyond the simple fear of rejection. As the X Factor judge alumnus reveals on her latest feature, she’s worried she might not even survive the shock of a new romance: “If I ever did that, I think I’d have a Heart Attack.” Already topping the iTunes Chart in nine countries (the U.S. included) just days after its release, the record depicts Lovato struggling with her feelings for a certain guy, unsure whether to lower her defenses or keep him at a safe distance. Grammy-nominated beat crew Suspex provide a catchy, synth-driven backdrop for her emotionally-charged vocal performance. Demi’s fourth album at Hollywood Records has yet to receive a title or drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Long" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.