Falling in love always involves some degree of risk and vulnerability, but pop songstress Demi Lovato‘s concerns go beyond the simple fear of rejection. As the X Factor judge alumnus reveals on her latest feature, she’s worried she might not even survive the shock of a new romance: “If I ever did that, I think I’d have a Heart Attack.” Already topping the iTunes Chart in nine countries (the U.S. included) just days after its release, the record depicts Lovato struggling with her feelings for a certain guy, unsure whether to lower her defenses or keep him at a safe distance. Grammy-nominated beat crew Suspex provide a catchy, synth-driven backdrop for her emotionally-charged vocal performance. Demi’s fourth album at Hollywood Records has yet to receive a title or drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Long" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.