DeLorean without diamonds hanging from his chain, Moet in his cup and a beautiful woman around his arm is like a square circle—logically impossible. Flyness is what defines the Houston emcee and, as such, you won’t spot him looking like anything less than a baller. Released along with visuals by Michael Artis, this single finds the artist recruiting three fellow H-Town fast-risers to pay tribute to the fast life and the flashy accoutrements that come with it. Memphis heavyweight Drumma Boy does his thing behind the boards, blending clicking hi-hats, thumping bass and imperious brass to back the emcee as he trades swag-soaked bars with Marcus Manchild, Doughbeezy and Propain. Feeling it? More whip-ready jams await on DeLorean’s Hood Politics Vol. 3 street album, digitally released this past March.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bust Ah Move" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.