DeLorean without diamonds hanging from his chain, Moet in his cup and a beautiful woman around his arm is like a square circle—logically impossible. Flyness is what defines the Houston emcee and, as such, you won’t spot him looking like anything less than a baller. Released along with visuals by Michael Artis, this single finds the artist recruiting three fellow H-Town fast-risers to pay tribute to the fast life and the flashy accoutrements that come with it. Memphis heavyweight Drumma Boy does his thing behind the boards, blending clicking hi-hats, thumping bass and imperious brass to back the emcee as he trades swag-soaked bars with Marcus Manchild, Doughbeezy and Propain. Feeling it? More whip-ready jams await on DeLorean’s Hood Politics Vol. 3 street album, digitally released this past March.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bust Ah Move" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.