DeLorean without diamonds hanging from his chain, Moet in his cup and a beautiful woman around his arm is like a square circle—logically impossible. Flyness is what defines the Houston emcee and, as such, you won’t spot him looking like anything less than a baller. Released along with visuals by Michael Artis, this single finds the artist recruiting three fellow H-Town fast-risers to pay tribute to the fast life and the flashy accoutrements that come with it. Memphis heavyweight Drumma Boy does his thing behind the boards, blending clicking hi-hats, thumping bass and imperious brass to back the emcee as he trades swag-soaked bars with Marcus Manchild, Doughbeezy and Propain. Feeling it? More whip-ready jams await on DeLorean’s Hood Politics Vol. 3 street album, digitally released this past March.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bust Ah Move" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)