DeLorean without diamonds hanging from his chain, Moet in his cup and a beautiful woman around his arm is like a square circle—logically impossible. Flyness is what defines the Houston emcee and, as such, you won’t spot him looking like anything less than a baller. Released along with visuals by Michael Artis, this single finds the artist recruiting three fellow H-Town fast-risers to pay tribute to the fast life and the flashy accoutrements that come with it. Memphis heavyweight Drumma Boy does his thing behind the boards, blending clicking hi-hats, thumping bass and imperious brass to back the emcee as he trades swag-soaked bars with Marcus Manchild, Doughbeezy and Propain. Feeling it? More whip-ready jams await on DeLorean’s Hood Politics Vol. 3 street album, digitally released this past March.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bust Ah Move" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.