An artist can think that their new song is fuego, but it doesn’t mean s**t if their fans don’t Feel It. Luckily, Cali emcee DEEzo shouldn’t have that problem on his latest effort, which features the likes of Problem and Hit-Boy. On Feel It, perfect for both the club or your car speakers, Deezo and his rap associates join forces to bring listeners a song full of charismatic flows and boastful bars. The trio’s unique styles are fused together thanks to an ever-intoxicating beat from producer Czar, who reigns supreme on the boards, blending an unforgettable vocal sample with a chiming beat. So, do you Feel It the record enough to check out DEEzo’s forthcoming project Ten10Eighty7? Share your thoughts and ratings in the comments section below.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.