An artist can think that their new song is fuego, but it doesn’t mean s**t if their fans don’t Feel It. Luckily, Cali emcee DEEzo shouldn’t have that problem on his latest effort, which features the likes of Problem and Hit-Boy. On Feel It, perfect for both the club or your car speakers, Deezo and his rap associates join forces to bring listeners a song full of charismatic flows and boastful bars. The trio’s unique styles are fused together thanks to an ever-intoxicating beat from producer Czar, who reigns supreme on the boards, blending an unforgettable vocal sample with a chiming beat. So, do you Feel It the record enough to check out DEEzo’s forthcoming project Ten10Eighty7? Share your thoughts and ratings in the comments section below.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.