Rap may love an underdog, but it’ll take a predictable victory over a noble failure any day of the week. Just ask Booth newcomer DEEzo who passes up Rocky Balboa’s role to step into the shoes of world heavyweight champion Apollo Creed on this freshly-released mixtape cut. Centered around Kon Hathaway‘s production, an adrenaline-pumping arrangement centered around a looped, sampled chant, the San Diego-by-way-of-L.A. spitter lands blow after lyrical blow on the haters, “f**k n**gas” and lames who make up his competition. Has this bold and arrogant introduction whet your appetite for more from DEEzo? You’ll find what you seek on the artist’s TEN10EIGHTY7 tape, dropping digitally next Wednesday, October 10.
Written by richard on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.