Probably tired of promoting Let’s Make Love for the last year-and-a-half, Deepside has decided to move onto their next single from the oft-delayed DS2. For Feelin’ Like A Pimp the quartet has snatched up production duo Cool & Dre, although most listener’s wouldn’t know that right away (the low bass is rather atypical of the string-organ producers). Modern day hip-hop influences are laid on heavy, as Pretti Sly, Penny, Rude Boi and Mike Ezay boast about their chrome-plated cars and diamond-studded watches. Even producer Dre joins in on the fun with a verse that proves his stuntin’ is an epidemic (no pun intended). Deepside might feel like pimps, but it’s obvious they’d also like to experience the feeling of releasing an album.
Written by Burmy on 01/9/08
Submit your Rating
International Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Make Love (Remix) ft. R. Kelly" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.