Probably tired of promoting Let’s Make Love for the last year-and-a-half, Deepside has decided to move onto their next single from the oft-delayed DS2. For Feelin’ Like A Pimp the quartet has snatched up production duo Cool & Dre, although most listener’s wouldn’t know that right away (the low bass is rather atypical of the string-organ producers). Modern day hip-hop influences are laid on heavy, as Pretti Sly, Penny, Rude Boi and Mike Ezay boast about their chrome-plated cars and diamond-studded watches. Even producer Dre joins in on the fun with a verse that proves his stuntin’ is an epidemic (no pun intended). Deepside might feel like pimps, but it’s obvious they’d also like to experience the feeling of releasing an album.
Written by Burmy on 01/9/08
Submit your Rating
International Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Make Love (Remix) ft. R. Kelly" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.