Probably tired of promoting Let’s Make Love for the last year-and-a-half, Deepside has decided to move onto their next single from the oft-delayed DS2. For Feelin’ Like A Pimp the quartet has snatched up production duo Cool & Dre, although most listener’s wouldn’t know that right away (the low bass is rather atypical of the string-organ producers). Modern day hip-hop influences are laid on heavy, as Pretti Sly, Penny, Rude Boi and Mike Ezay boast about their chrome-plated cars and diamond-studded watches. Even producer Dre joins in on the fun with a verse that proves his stuntin’ is an epidemic (no pun intended). Deepside might feel like pimps, but it’s obvious they’d also like to experience the feeling of releasing an album.
International Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Make Love (Remix) ft. R. Kelly" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.