Probably tired of promoting Let’s Make Love for the last year-and-a-half, Deepside has decided to move onto their next single from the oft-delayed DS2. For Feelin’ Like A Pimp the quartet has snatched up production duo Cool & Dre, although most listener’s wouldn’t know that right away (the low bass is rather atypical of the string-organ producers). Modern day hip-hop influences are laid on heavy, as Pretti Sly, Penny, Rude Boi and Mike Ezay boast about their chrome-plated cars and diamond-studded watches. Even producer Dre joins in on the fun with a verse that proves his stuntin’ is an epidemic (no pun intended). Deepside might feel like pimps, but it’s obvious they’d also like to experience the feeling of releasing an album.
Written by Burmy on 01/9/08
Submit your Rating
International Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Make Love (Remix) ft. R. Kelly" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.