After signing a recording contract with Jive Records in ’06, the quartet formerly known as Deepside released their debut single, Let’s Make Love (DJBooth recently featured a newly produced version of this song). Unfortunately, in the two years since that single was sent to radio, no album or follow-up single has arrived… until now. After being given the green light for their project to make a move in ‘08, members Pretti Sly, Rude Boi, Penny and Ezay decided they also needed a new name; the group decided on the cliché, Git Fresh. Kicking off the project is the soapy snap track, Bubble Bath, which will remind listeners of T-Pain’s Buy U A Drank (without the Yung Joc). Let’s review: Git Fresh drops Bubble Bath; looks like they want a clean start!
Written by DJ Z on 02/21/08
Submit your Rating
International Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Make Love (Remix) ft. R. Kelly" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)