After signing a recording contract with Jive Records in ’06, the quartet formerly known as Deepside released their debut single, Let’s Make Love (DJBooth recently featured a newly produced version of this song). Unfortunately, in the two years since that single was sent to radio, no album or follow-up single has arrived… until now. After being given the green light for their project to make a move in ‘08, members Pretti Sly, Rude Boi, Penny and Ezay decided they also needed a new name; the group decided on the cliché, Git Fresh. Kicking off the project is the soapy snap track, Bubble Bath, which will remind listeners of T-Pain’s Buy U A Drank (without the Yung Joc). Let’s review: Git Fresh drops Bubble Bath; looks like they want a clean start!
Written by DJ Z on 02/21/08
International Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Make Love (Remix) ft. R. Kelly" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)