After signing a recording contract with Jive Records in ’06, the quartet formerly known as Deepside released their debut single, Let’s Make Love (DJBooth recently featured a newly produced version of this song). Unfortunately, in the two years since that single was sent to radio, no album or follow-up single has arrived… until now. After being given the green light for their project to make a move in ‘08, members Pretti Sly, Rude Boi, Penny and Ezay decided they also needed a new name; the group decided on the cliché, Git Fresh. Kicking off the project is the soapy snap track, Bubble Bath, which will remind listeners of T-Pain’s Buy U A Drank (without the Yung Joc). Let’s review: Git Fresh drops Bubble Bath; looks like they want a clean start!
Written by DJ Z on 02/21/08
Submit your Rating
International Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Make Love (Remix) ft. R. Kelly" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.