After signing a recording contract with Jive Records in ’06, the quartet formerly known as Deepside released their debut single, Let’s Make Love (DJBooth recently featured a newly produced version of this song). Unfortunately, in the two years since that single was sent to radio, no album or follow-up single has arrived… until now. After being given the green light for their project to make a move in ‘08, members Pretti Sly, Rude Boi, Penny and Ezay decided they also needed a new name; the group decided on the cliché, Git Fresh. Kicking off the project is the soapy snap track, Bubble Bath, which will remind listeners of T-Pain’s Buy U A Drank (without the Yung Joc). Let’s review: Git Fresh drops Bubble Bath; looks like they want a clean start!
Written by DJ Z on 02/21/08
Submit your Rating
International Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Make Love (Remix) ft. R. Kelly" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.