Dee Goods has previously collaborated with Young Lyxx, The KickDrums and Wyld Stylaz on Booth-featured jams, but this cut, the lead single off his debut set, marks the first time we’ve seen him in the driver’s seat. And I mean that literally—the record finds him rolling through the city streets in his ride, an old-school Cutlass Supreme. Chris King‘s provides a string-laced beat that’s whip-ready, yet low-key, and Goodz modulates his flow to match; delivering his verses in a confident, conversational tone, he lowers his voice to a whisper for the record’s hook. Family, Friends, Money currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)