After an extended hiatus, the DJBooth.net Freestyle Series makes its triumphant return to our pages. Entry #242 comes courtesy of Dee-1, the New Orleans representative who hooked up with DJBooth to drop I Hope They Hear Me Vol. 2 back in March. On his brand new, exclusive Spell Check freestyle, the Omar Ent signee flows over original boardwork by Cracktracks.
Fresh off his first national tour, Dee-1 is currently continuing to promote his latest street album. In addition, the artist is preparing to drop official video accompaniments to mixtape inclusions The One That Got Away (featuring Mannie Fresh) and Uncle Tom.
Written by richard on 05/10/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay, 50 and Weezy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.