After an extended hiatus, the DJBooth.net Freestyle Series makes its triumphant return to our pages. Entry #242 comes courtesy of Dee-1, the New Orleans representative who hooked up with DJBooth to drop I Hope They Hear Me Vol. 2 back in March. On his brand new, exclusive Spell Check freestyle, the Omar Ent signee flows over original boardwork by Cracktracks.
Fresh off his first national tour, Dee-1 is currently continuing to promote his latest street album. In addition, the artist is preparing to drop official video accompaniments to mixtape inclusions The One That Got Away (featuring Mannie Fresh) and Uncle Tom.
Written by richard on 05/10/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay, 50 and Weezy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.