After an extended hiatus, the DJBooth.net Freestyle Series makes its triumphant return to our pages. Entry #242 comes courtesy of Dee-1, the New Orleans representative who hooked up with DJBooth to drop I Hope They Hear Me Vol. 2 back in March. On his brand new, exclusive Spell Check freestyle, the Omar Ent signee flows over original boardwork by Cracktracks.
Fresh off his first national tour, Dee-1 is currently continuing to promote his latest street album. In addition, the artist is preparing to drop official video accompaniments to mixtape inclusions The One That Got Away (featuring Mannie Fresh) and Uncle Tom.
Written by richard on 05/10/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay, 50 and Weezy" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.