We always knew that Dee-1 was going places, and now The Source is following our lead. The magazine’s current “Unsigned Hype” pick, the New Orleans repper (and freestyle series alumnus) fills us in on the ceaseless hustle that brought him to where he is today on a fresh unreleased jam. Produced by DJ Fu and Chin Chilla, this grind anthem isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more music from Dee-1 can find what they seek on I Hope They Hear Me Vol. 2, available for free streaming and download right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/29/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay, 50 and Weezy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.