We always knew that Dee-1 was going places, and now The Source is following our lead. The magazine’s current “Unsigned Hype” pick, the New Orleans repper (and freestyle series alumnus) fills us in on the ceaseless hustle that brought him to where he is today on a fresh unreleased jam. Produced by DJ Fu and Chin Chilla, this grind anthem isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more music from Dee-1 can find what they seek on I Hope They Hear Me Vol. 2, available for free streaming and download right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/29/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay, 50 and Weezy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)